Public Relations, Influencer Marketing, Social Media Marketing
Timeline: 2 years
Throughout the entire partnership, lotus823 was able to achieve the following:
- Total Earned Media Impressions: 5 Billion+
- Total Pieces of Coverage Secured: 144
- Coverage Highlights: House Beautiful, Parade, POPSUGAR, Town & Country, Refinery29, and more
- Total Influencer Impressions: 2 Million
- Grew Facebook community: +13,666%
- Grew Twitter community: +1,000%
- Grew Instagram community: +5,614%
- Grew LinkedIn community: +231%
In February 2019, Galanz began a partnership with lotus823 to aid in the appliance manufacturer’s public relations and influencer marketing efforts, with the brand later adding social media management in April 2019. lotus823’s key goals included:
- Build brand awareness for the company’s launch in the United States.
- Develop creative content for Galanz’s social communities that will enhance the company’s brand identity and voice thus increasing engagement levels.
- Identify top influencers to help promote Galanz’s new products and establish meaningful relationships to further support brand recognition.
lotus823 conducted outreach to top-tier media outlets, including trade and consumer-focused publications to secure coverage in Good Housekeeping, Food Network, House Beautiful, and more.
In Spring 2019, the team aided efforts for the brand’s first International Home and Houseware Show (now The Inspired Home Show), including setting up media appointments, drafting an official press release and providing on-site support at the show to speak to press at the Galanz booth.
On the social media front, lotus823 took over comprehensive management of Galanz’s designated U.S. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram channels, managing organic content creation and publishing, community management, and engagement, as well as paid advertising on Facebook and Instagram.
With an all-encompassing strategy in place, lotus823 managed Galanz’s designated U.S. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram channels. From implementing brand guidelines to crafting engaging daily content, the team was able to successfully blend brand focused content with lifestyle and user generated content while launching and optimizing ads. This strategy quickly grew a new social following that is true to the Galanz brand.
lotus823 secured partnerships with highly engaging influencers who were willing to work for product trade-out such as Momables, Life with Rowan, and The House Judge. These partnerships provided concrete results and helped grow Galanz’s social following across all platforms.