Timeline: 9 months
In just under a nine-month period of account management, lotus823 was able to achieve the following:
- Increased Facebook followership by 1,400% through an integrated strategy incorporating organic content and paid ads.
- Drove brand awareness through Facebook ads garnering more than 450,000 impressions, in addition to driving consumers to Zavor’s website and retailers, such as Sur La Table and Amazon.
- Collaborated with a wide range of influencers, showcasing Zavor’s LUX LCD and LUX Edge multi-cookers to a potential audience of over 7.9 million users.
- Secured coverage of Zavor’s products in top-tier media publications such as Business Insider, Ladders, Parade, Consumer Reports, EatingWell, PopSci, and more, for a combined total reach of more than 366 million.
Increase in Facebook Following
Total Influencer Marketing Impressions
In April 2019, Zavor sought lotus823’s support with managing the brand’s marketing activities, including public relations, organic social media development, social media advertising, and influencer activities to grow the brand’s presence and create an audience of engaged Zavor fans and customers.
lotus823’s key goals included:
- Developing creative content for Zavor’s social communities that would enhance the company’s brand identity and voice and increase engagement levels.
- Crafting a paid advertising strategy to help increase brand awareness and grow Zavor’s community of followers on Facebook.
- Identifying top influencers across core growth categories to establish new, meaningful relationships and build engagement to further highlight the Zavor brand.
- Securing top-tier editorial coverage for Zavor online and in print publications to bring awareness and credibility to the brand.
To meet these goals, lotus823 developed a multi-faceted strategy addressing Zavor’s media reputation, social media platforms, and influencer marketing partnerships.
Using proven strategies and content that is tailored to perform best across different social platforms, lotus823 created and implemented a platform-specific strategy. This included implementing unique posts, leveraging proper posting formats, and re-evaluating scheduling frequencies and optimized sharing times, which are now used on Facebook and Instagram to improve post performance by encouraging higher reach and engagement levels.
In addition to the social media activities, lotus823 also developed strong relationships with relevant influencers that helped further promote the brand to its key audiences.
lotus823 also worked with Zavor to create and execute a comprehensive public relations strategy to grow brand awareness and enhance its brand reputation by garnering positive coverage in top-tier trade and consumer media outlets. The team targeted outlets with audiences that fit within Zavor’s core and target customer bases (including homeowners, time-poor parents, entertainers, the gifting market, foodies, trade, and more), crafted editorial ideas surrounding key products, and continually researched and sourced major editorial opportunities.