Event Planning & Marketing
Industry: B2B – Networks
Timeline: 3 months
lotus823 produced and managed TelevisaUnivision’s co-branded retail event with Leli Hernandez and Optimum. This activation increased visibility for TelevisaUnivision in a highly sought after market, drove in-store sales with new customers, gained brand visibility digitally with Leli Hernandez’s pre-event posts reaching 1 million users organically & 1,600 views of her livestream performance, and created a network to capture customer data for TelevisaUnivision and Optimum.
- Event capacity sold out within days of posting
- 1 Million organic reach By Leli Hernandez’s Pre-Event Posts
- 1,600 livestream view of Leli’s musical performance via Facebook
TelevisaUnivision, the world’s leader in Spanish-language media, partnered with lotus823 to conceptualize and produce an engaging retail brand activation with Hispanic influencer, Leli Hernandez and strategic partner, Optimum. The main goal of TelevisaUnivision’s retail event was to generate new in-store leads in a key market (NYC), resonate with local Hispanic Latino communities, and to capture customer data.
Services included: event production, project management, creative management, event staffing, graphic design, videography, and copywriting.
To assist TelevisaUnivision in achieving these goals, lotus823 implemented a comprehensive event strategy to create a robust brand activation themed around the holiday season. The retail activation took place in a Hispanic Latino community, where the core essence of TelevisaUnivision was brought to life for consumers with in-person experiences, featuring a live musical performance by Leli Hernandez. From event project management to developing creatives for premiums to coordinating day of logistics, lotus823 oversaw event production from start to finish.
The top objectives of the initial collaboration included:
- Attract foot traffic to a key brand partner retail store
- Build brand visibility digitally by partnering with a relevant influencer
- Resonate with local Hispanic Latino communities
- Leverage the holiday season to bring local communities together
- Leverage TelevisaUnivision’s and key partner Optimum’s brand equity and brand loyalty