Trade Shows offer valuable networking opportunities, specifically face-to-face interactions, which are rated as the number one preferred method by show attendees. From consumer electronics, to toys, to housewares and beyond, virtually every industry can be represented at a trade show. In working with clients across a range of industries, we’ve been to many trade shows. Below are some of the top industry shows that we recommend.
- The Consumer Electronics Show (CES): CES, hosted by The Consumer Technology Association, is held yearly in Las Vegas. Last year, there were over 170,000 overall attendees. The top brands and business leaders from the consumer electronics industry gather together to debut the latest gadgets.
- Consumer Electronic Design & Installation Association Expo (CEDIA): Held in Denver, Colorado, CEDIA attracts professionals and brands from the home technology association. Attendees get a first look at upcoming products and innovations in the home industry.
- Toy Fair: With an estimated 30,000 attendees, the New York Toy Fair is the place to be for toy brands. Not only will there be hundreds of sellers and buyers at the 2020 show, but there will also be plenty of opportunities to connect with press from around the globe.
- The Inspired Home Show (TIHS): Previously known as The International Home & Housewares Show (IH+HS), this annual show is held in Chicago and hosted by the International Housewares Association. This year, the show is expecting over 2,000 exhibitions that will feature new products from brands and business across the housewares industry.
- The Kitchen & Bath Industry Show (KBIS): If you are looking for the latest in kitchen and bath design, KBIS is the show for you. With a social following of over 85,000 and over 30,000 attendees, the show offers valuable networking and press opportunities for all those in attendance.
- InfoComm: Not only does InfoComm offer valuable networking opportunities and feature the latest audio visual products, it also offers training opportunities from professionals in the industry.
- Digital Signage Expo (DSE): With over 200 exhibitors, DSE offers free workshops and explores digital and interactive displays. Held in Las Vegas, DSE is the perfect trade show for those working in digital signage.
- NAMM: For those in the music and sound technology industry, NAMM is the perfect show to meet professionals in the industry, as well as get caught up with the newest technology. Every year NAMM members and other attendees meet in Anaheim, California.
- Rocky Mountain Audio Fest (RMAF): Held in Denver, Colorado, RMAF features over 160 exhibitors, providing attendees with the opportunity to meet with professionals across the industry.
- NAB Show: NAB Show is the best place for content creators, specifically storytellers, and is presented by the top professionals in the audio and augmented reality industry. Similar to most trade shows, NAB offers valuable networking and workshops for members of the industry.
- AES New York: Another opportunity for those in the music production and recording industry, AES New York provides attendees with access to workshops and trainings, as well as exhibition floor and demo rooms with the newest audio technology.
In addition to outlining the different trade shows for each industry, we created a free Trade Show Tips & Tricks eBook for first time and returning trade show attendees!
Still unsure which trade show is best for your brand? Let us help! Contact us today to discuss your trade show marketing needs.