Halloween has crept up on us again. Our office is now filled with copious amounts of candy, pumpkins, and costumes.
This is the perfect time of year to showcase your imagination. Our integrated marketing agency is bustling with out-of-the-box thinkers who are passionate about what they do. Talent is never stifled here; a credit to Allison and David who promote a super creative work environment; the air always full of music, of course.
It should come as no surprise that some of us have been planning our costume for weeks, maybe even months. Will we see a fox? A twerking Miley Cyrus? Or maybe even Walter White? Only time will tell.
To put you in the holiday spirit, we’ve assembled a Halloween-inspired #AgencyofRock playlist. This list includes some spook-tastic classics along with songs that will likely serve as inspiration for some pretty awesome costumes this year.
Enjoy and Happy Haunting!
- Monster Mash – Bobby “Boris” Prickett
- Breaking Bad Main Title Theme – Dave Porter
- Thriller – Michael Jackson
- Dexter Main Title – Rolfe Kent
- Witchy Woman –Eagles
- Time Warp – Richard O’Brien, Little Nell, Patricia Quinn
- The Fox (What Does The Fox Say) – Ylvis
- I Put A Spell On You – Creedence Clearwater Revival
- Lead Me Home – The Walking Dead Soundtrack – Jamie N. Commons
- Ghostbusters – from “Ghostbusters” – Ray Parker, Jr.
- Wrecking Ball – Miley Cyrus
- Black Magic Woman – Fleetwood Mac
- American Horror Story Theme (TV Version) – AHS Project
- Blurred Lines – Robin Thicke, T.I., Pharrell