Marketers love to celebrate.
National hot dog day. The first day of summer. Bring your dog to work day. Anniversaries of all kinds. And of course, Tax Day. Good old April 15 is just as much a reason as any other to throw our hat in the ring and get some recognition for our brands.
So what kind of promotions can you expect tomorrow? Last minute tax prep deals for sure. But also, a plethora of other great deals.
Here are some of our favorite freebies. Enjoy and #treatyoself:
- Pizza Hut: Visit PizzaReturn.com to download your “P-2 form” and once you mail it in you are eligible to win a gift card.
A return you will actually want to file this year. Introducing the Pizza Hut National Pizza Return: http://t.co/a07IxOBZ9k.
— Pizza Hut (@pizzahut) April 13, 2015
- Ann Taylor: Use coupon code ANNT3BE to get 25 percent off full-price items, through April 30.
- Bonefish Grill: Click the link for $10 off your next visit, through April 20.
- Boston Market: Buy one meal, get one free on April 15.
— Boston Market (@bostonmarket) April 12, 2015
- Burger King: Click the link for a buy one, get one free Whopper coupon, good through April 19.
- Carter’s: Use coupon code OKSP1514 to get 25 percent off purchases of $40 and up.
- Express: Use coupon code 9068 to get 15 percent off, through April 30.
- IHOP: Kids eat free between 4 p.m. and 10 p.m. on April 15.
- McDonald’s: On April 15 (at select locations), Big Macs and Quarter Pounders are buy one, get one for a penny!
- Staples: Click the link for a coupon for five pounds of shredding free, from April 15 through May 2.
Now go spend all that money you got back from Uncle Sam!