Every minute, 48 hours of video is uploaded to YouTube. Getting a video noticed is no easy task. It takes a certain amount of luck for a video to “go viral,” but with proper promotion, a compelling video can receive views and be shared across the web.
Here are a few quick tips to help bring views to a video or channel:
- Have a unique title. This step is usually overlooked but an intriguing title is an important step to getting a video noticed. It will encourage viewers to click on the video.
- Pick the proper tags. Using the proper keywords to tag a video will help get viewers that are interested in the subject of your video. It will help the video show up in organic search.
- Upload the video to bookmarking websites. Websites such as Reddit, Digg, Stumbleupon and Twitter are great platforms to help a video get noticed.
- Embed the video. Embedding a video in a blog related to the subject will help get views. Viewers that are interested in the blog will most likely be interested in the video.
- Use forums and discussion boards. Posting a relevant video in a forum or discussion board will compel viewers to click on a video. It’s a great way to reach a target audience.
These are just a few ways to help bring views to a video, but they’re important ones. There are other techniques that can help bring views to a video, if you have any tips or suggestions please leave a comment below!
And be sure to check out our YouTube channel and subscribe to see our latest videos! http://www.youtube.com/lotus823marketing