Twitter just recently updated its appearance on its website, mobile apps, and social media integrator.
- Twitter has been reorganized into four categories, both on the website and mobile apps.
- Home: Your feed will be more consistent across platforms, be able to view photos and videos right in the tweet instead of a side column, and see information about the tweet
- Connect: This is where you can find all of your replies and mentions
- Discover: An advanced search function in which you can identify stories and trends based on your connections, locations, and language
- Me: Your information will now appear, on the left, bigger and neater
- You will be able to embed individual tweets on your website. Viewers of the website can retweet, reply or favorite the tweet without leaving the page.
- Companies can have brand pages which allows for more interaction with followers and a customized look.
- You can no longer translate tweets
- You can no longer mail, repost or save links to Instapaper
Most users have reported to like the new Twitter design and capabilities. What are your thoughts? Leave a comment and share with us!
View the article on Mashable for more information!