Will you be attending CES this year? If so, time is of the essence! The annual convention celebrating all things consumer electronics is quickly approaching, running January 7-10 in Las Vegas. Last year, CES reached over 170,000 attendees and put out more than 225,000 print, online, and broadcast media stories. As the event quickly approaches, we gathered the most pressing deadlines your brand should be aware of.
Before attending CES, the first thing you and your team must complete is the necessary registrations. CES offers a range of registration prices, with the current registration fee at $100. After December 18, this price will increase to $300. As such, we strongly recommend taking advantage of the early-bird deadlines!
We know that the various award opportunities that go along with CES can be overwhelming. So, we’ve gathered a few deadlines that your business definitely does not want to miss!
- Best of CES 2020: Every year, Tom’s Guide reviews and awards the top tech of CES, highlighting brands across a range of categories such as “Best Design” and “Best Headphones.” The winners from each category will then be announced at CES. The applications are due December 6 and there are no additional fees to apply.
- TWICE Picks: TWICE recognizes outstanding products at CES and announces the winners prior to the show. This year, the deadline is December 10 and each entry will incur a $695 entry fee.
- CES Integrator of the Year: For those in the smart home space, the Consumer Technology Association (CTA) recognizes leading electronic contractors. Learn more about the award and register before the November 15 deadline.
In addition to the awards, there are a variety of free editorial opportunities that we suggest your brand takes advantage of.
- CES Daily: Put together by TWICE, this magazine is published daily and distributed in virtually every location at CES. The application requires high-res photos of products and is a great opportunity to introduce your brand to everyone at the show. The deadline is November 18.
- Businesswire Free Exhibitor Profile: Organized alphabetically and distributed before the show, the Exhibitor Profile provides attendees with a list of all companies that are showcasing at CES. This year, the deadline for this valuable opportunity is December 12.
We know that gearing up for CES can be overwhelming. lotus823 is here to make sure your company is prepared before, during, and after the show.