lotus823 is seeking a creative and dependable part-time Marketing Intern with excellent writing and communication skills. As the Marketing Intern, you will have a wide variety of tasks and projects across all aspects of public relations and digital marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate will be able to thrive in a fast-pace environment, enjoys learning, and is passionate about all aspects of marketing.
lotus823 is a fast-paced agency with project and client needs changing on a day-to-day basis. The Marketing Intern will be responsible for a variety of tasks throughout their internship. Some of those tasks include:
- Media monitoring and clipping
- Building media lists
- Writing blogs
- Creating social media content
- Monitoring social media communities
- Various research projects
- Other tasks as assigned
This internship is available to all undergraduate or graduate students as well as recent graduates looking for a new opportunity.
- Strong work ethic
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Dedication to learning and continuous growth
- Ability to adapt to a changing work environment
- At least one previous internship preferred
- Must live in New Jersey with ability to drive to our Eatontown, NJ office from time to time
Working at lotus823:
lotus823 is a growing public relations and digital marketing agency working with clients across several industries including technology, housewares, pet, and health/beauty. The Marketing Intern will receive first-hand experience working with seasoned marketing experts and learning the ins and outs of traditional and digital marketing campaigns.
This opportunity is for a part-time, paid internship on an as-needed basis with no set time frame. Benefits include:
- Remote position – Due to COVID-19, lotus823 is currently working as a fully remote operation. However, the Marketing Intern may be required to work in the office from time to time for certain tasks, trainings, meetings, etc.
- Flexible working hours
- Hands-on marketing experience
- Virtual team events
Essential job functions:
- Ability to work from home with a distraction-free environment
- Must be able to remain in stationary position 50% of the time
- Continually operates a computer and other office productivity machinery
- Must be able to observe multiple computer screens throughout working hours
- Must be able to express oneself clearly and concisely
How to apply:
Please email the following to Amanda Zidlick: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cover letter
- Available start date
lotus823 is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.